Tuesday, August 4, 2015

San Nae Deul Nexus Bangsar South


First time visited to Nexus South Bangsar as I bought the korean bbq buffet voucher from groupon last week. I choose the options with self-service BBQ buffet for RM34 as it only RM10 more compared to the pre-BBQ buffet. I enjoy BBQ time. The buffet is limited to two hours, if you wish to enjoy more, add RM10 for extra 30 minutes.

hi, #paleface






There are more than 10 types of meats to choose from, the marinated chicken and the sliced pork is good. I normally eat sliced pork for steamboat, but the sliced pork taste good for BBQ too. =)

Just put all the meat on the hot plate and the staff helped us to change change the hot plate after one hour.









As i focus more on the BBQ, so I didn't try all the precooked food.


Make your own bibimbap here ^^

I do enjoy my BBQ experience here, the only thing that I am not very satisfy is when I wanted to eat their icecream as dessert, the staff is washing the icecream machine, why they cant wash the machine before their operating time? 


Taste: 7.5/10
Ambiance: 7/10 (a bit hot)
Service: 7/10
Overall: 7.5/10
Revisit? may be



No comments: