Friday, March 7, 2014

7/3/14 stories

Just done my semester 6 final exam last paper today, so? Happy holiday? definitely not very happy as I do not get myself a job during this semester break. May be just because I am too lazy or no people are willing to hire me? Haha~
One more semester then I will graduate from diploma, would I continue study degree? NOT SURE! Do not ask me this question again.

Sometimes, I will emo for some stupid reasons because I care. I tend to think too much. When i am not in a good mood, I will think of food or dessert, this is why I grow fatter and fattest.

These are some of the cafe which I visited before, I do not know when I start to become a coffee lover, and I really love flat white lately.




Brew&Bread @ Kota Kemuning


 Chilla Cup @ Setia Walk


Serai @ Paradigm Mall


Espressamente illy @ Pavilion


Feeka @ Jalan Mesui


Tipsy O Brew @ Setia Walk


De Reve Cafe @ Melaka


Cosans Coffee @SS15


Acme Bar&Cafe @ Troika KL


Coffea Coffee @ SS15


That Latte Place @ Jalan Ampang


Grandeur Cafe @ Kota Kemuning


LOKL Coffee Co @ Jalan Tun H S Lee


Coffee Stain by Joseph @ Publika


Caffe Bene @ Sunway Pyramid


 Le Pollidor Cafe @ Puteri Puchong


Garage 51 @ Sunway

No comments: